Diwali is the biggest festival in India. It is celebrated with very gaiety by every Indian. Every festival has its own old story to make this. Diwali is considered to symbolize the victory of good over evil. It is the festival of lights, which symbolizes the victory of light in the darkness. This is the only festival in the country of India, which lasts for 5 days. And People were excited about this before starting this festival in one month. People do the shopping, cleaning home and offices, decorations, etc. You can see the excitement of the markets. Lights, diyas, crackers, sweets, and many other decoration items will be seen everywhere.
When Shri Ram returned to Ayodhya after 14 years of exile, the people of Ayodhya, in the joy of his arrival, decorated the whole Ayodhya with lamps. On this day the dark night of Amavasya was lit up with the light of the lamp. Since that time this festival is celebrated.
- Preparations for Diwali are started from several days, which start with the cleanliness of the house. It is said that Lakshmi maa stays in a clean place, so people get their entire house cleaned specially.
- Different types of dishes are prepared during Diwali. Sweets have special importance in this festival.
- Many types of gifts are bought which are given to friends and relatives with love, which strengthens our bond of the relationship.
- On Diwali, all the members of the house wear new clothes.
- All the people of the house together worship Lakmi maa and Ganesh ji and then distribute the prasad.
- After this people also light firecrackers. But now it is not allowed to do this due to air pollution and noise. Crackers also happen a lot of accidents, so don’t spoil the atmosphere, you should stay away from them. And if possible, do not burn harmful crackers. take care of your safety first.
So enjoy your Diwali with full of festive mode. Make lit of lots of diyas and lights in the heart of people.