Sawan is one of the most promising a long time for all Hindus as its devoted to Lord Shiva. During this month, enthusiasts notice quick every Monday and love Lord Shiva to look for his favors for a prosperous and tranquil life.This year, Sawan 2021, otherwise called Shravan month 2021, is initiating from July 25 and will close on August 22, 2021.
Kanwar Yatra 2021
Every year in this month, pepople do the Kanwar Yatra. Kanwar Yatra is widely known in the northeastern piece of India. Lakh of aficionados come in immense gatherings and partake in moving and singing Shiva bhajans all through the course. There is some rules which every devotee should follow like:
- Kanwar Yatra should be done in groups.
- There is some restriction like onion, garlic, alcohol, meat consumption.
- No use of cosmatic during the yatra.
- Before carrying kanwar, taking bath is necessary.
Due to COVID-19 situation, Most of the states cancelled the Kanwar Yatra. People’s gathering is not allowed. Kanwar Yatra was suspended last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sawan Vrat Date 2021
- First Shravan Somwar Vrat: 26 July
- Second Shravan Somwar Vrat: 2 August
- Third Shravan Somwar Vrat: 9 August
- Fourth Shravan Somwar Vrat: 16 August